30 hours free childcare
We are one of few schools in Ealing who are offering 30 hours childcare!
From September 2017, all families with a 3 and 4 year old child will still be eligible for the universal offer of free early education of up to 15 hours a week term time or a total of 570 hours taken throughout the year. Some children will be eligible for extended childcare, which is up to 30 hours a week term time or a total of 1140 hours taken throughout the year.
We are offering 30 hours places to those children entitled to it. If you are interested and think you may be entitled please follow the local authority guidance below.
Eligibility for 30 hours:
- both parents must be working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family), and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or living wage, and less than £100,000 per year
- working will include employed and self-employed persons
- in general families where one parent does not work (or neither parent works) will not be eligible for these additional hours
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity or paternity leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on adoption leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay
- one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring or one parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits
Further information regarding 30 hours free childcare is available please click here